“Put your sole in our hands!”
Malibu Podiatry was established in 1993 and provides friendly, efficient advice and foot care for the entire family. A reputation of excellence has been achieved through constant dedication to family and community values, continued education and a genuine passion for patient care.
From toddlers to the elderly, from athletes and sports enthusiasts, to diabetics and high risk feet, Malibu Podiatry deals exclusively with conditions affecting the foot and ankle, as well as treating problems associated with the shins, knees and hips, which occur due to the influence of poor foot function.
Some of the common conditions managed at Malibu Podiatry include:
- nail and skin conditions – ingrown toenails, corns, callouses, warts
- biomechanical problems – hip, knee, leg and foot pain
- inflammatory conditions – plantar fasciopathy, Achilles tendonopathy
- sports injuries – shin splints, patello-femoral syndrome, stress fractures
- diabetic foot problems
- arthritic foot problems
- children’s foot problems
- treatment of bunions, hammer toes, soft tissue and bony lumps
- minor surgical procedures
Referrals from your doctor are only required for Medicare Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) plans, Department of Veterans’ Affairs, workers compensation and motor vehicle accident claims.
Patients with ancillary health cover will find our podiatry services attract rebates from private health funds. We offer instant health fund rebates for the majority of services by using the Health Industry Claims and Payment Service (HICAPS).Leave a reply →